Archive for the ‘Ornaments’ Category
Like usual I have been stitching like crazy 😀 Sorry for the lack of blogging though!
Like I told you in my last blog entry I went to a cabin in the country side with my 2 best friends for a weekend of stitching. I love those weekends and of course we had the best time together. I worked on the 2 pieces below but didn´t finish them until now. Both pieces are also a part of my Crazy January Challenge so now I have 4 out of 15 finished.
Last night I finished this baby card for a friend of mine.
I have been working on Cindy´s RR and got her permission to do 2 parts instead of 1 and therefore complete her RR. I have already finished one part and will start the other one next week. Of course everything has to remain secret until the RR is back in the hands of it´s owner so no pictures just yet!
I also started 2 new HAED projects! Yeah I know I´m crazy! LOL! I´m not ready to post a picture just yet, I want to finish a little more before I do.
First of all let me wish you all a Happy New Year 2011.
I know I must be mad but I decided to sign up for the Crazy January Challenge 2011 organized by Minna on her blog.
The rules are simple:
1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to January 15th. So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch!
2. Finish everything you started stitching during the year 2011.
3. Show photos in your blog if you have one, in January and during the whole year while you stitch.
4. Have fun stitching!
I spent the very first day of the new year browsing through my stash to find the 15 projects I want to start the next 15 days. I can´t really promise I will be able to finish everything by the end of the year but I will sure try my best.
Here is my list but not necessarily in the right order. I´ll just decide each day what to start working on next.
1. All dolled up by Little House Needlework
2. Curly Q Eve by Little House Needlework
3. Firefly Fairies by Lavender & Lace
4. Making friends by Just Nan
5. Winter Fobs Needle roll by Heart in Hand
6. Rose Mosaic Needle roll by M Designs
7. The Village in Fairy Tale by Soda Pattern
8. Giggles in the Snow – Girl by Mirabilia
9. Giggles in the Snow – Boy by Mirabilia
10. Love one another by Ladybug Lane
11. Butterfly (Last one in the Garden Serie) by Country Cottage Needleworks
12. Joyful Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks
13. Chocolate Shoppe by Little House Needleworks
14. Le temps des cerises by Tralala Collection
15. Jour de cueillette by Tralala Collection
I have already made my first start. It´s not much since most of the day was spent browsing but here goes.
There will be a new start tomorrow and of course another photo!
I made a little scissor fob as an extra x-mas gift for my mum. I also added tiny red scissors to go with it and it looked just perfect together.
Petit Chat by Tralala Designs – Freebie found here
stitched 1 over 1 on 28 ct with DMC 115
I finished Moon of your own last week and here is finally a picture of her. She was an absolute joy to stitch and I can´t stop admiring her.
I have another finish to show you. It´s an ornament by Little House Needleworks. It´s still missing a red cardinal button which I have to get later and then put together as a little pillow.