Archive for the ‘Tralala’ Category
First of all let me wish you all a Happy New Year 2011.
I know I must be mad but I decided to sign up for the Crazy January Challenge 2011 organized by Minna on her blog.
The rules are simple:
1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to January 15th. So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch!
2. Finish everything you started stitching during the year 2011.
3. Show photos in your blog if you have one, in January and during the whole year while you stitch.
4. Have fun stitching!
I spent the very first day of the new year browsing through my stash to find the 15 projects I want to start the next 15 days. I can´t really promise I will be able to finish everything by the end of the year but I will sure try my best.
Here is my list but not necessarily in the right order. I´ll just decide each day what to start working on next.
1. All dolled up by Little House Needlework
2. Curly Q Eve by Little House Needlework
3. Firefly Fairies by Lavender & Lace
4. Making friends by Just Nan
5. Winter Fobs Needle roll by Heart in Hand
6. Rose Mosaic Needle roll by M Designs
7. The Village in Fairy Tale by Soda Pattern
8. Giggles in the Snow – Girl by Mirabilia
9. Giggles in the Snow – Boy by Mirabilia
10. Love one another by Ladybug Lane
11. Butterfly (Last one in the Garden Serie) by Country Cottage Needleworks
12. Joyful Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks
13. Chocolate Shoppe by Little House Needleworks
14. Le temps des cerises by Tralala Collection
15. Jour de cueillette by Tralala Collection
I have already made my first start. It´s not much since most of the day was spent browsing but here goes.
There will be a new start tomorrow and of course another photo!
I made a little scissor fob as an extra x-mas gift for my mum. I also added tiny red scissors to go with it and it looked just perfect together.
Petit Chat by Tralala Designs – Freebie found here
stitched 1 over 1 on 28 ct with DMC 115
While browsing through some stitching blogs some time ago I discovered a new designer Corinne Rigaudeau. Her designs are called Tralala designs and I have absolutely fallen in love with them. Of course I had to order one right away but boy was it hard to choose between them! At the end I decided on Gardienne de chats. I finished it today and I really really love how it turned out. Now I just need to order some more Tralala patterns!
Gardienne de chats by Tralala designs
Stitched on 36ct Edinburgh linen Flax with DMC and Atalie threads